TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
By using the PartsDirect service, you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions.
All text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on PartsDirect sites are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the site may require you to open an account (including owning a PartsDirect ID). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify PartsDirect immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by PartsDirect or any other user of or visitor to the site due to someone else using your PartsDirect ID or account.
You may not use anyone else's PartsDirect ID or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that PartsDirect ID or account. PartsDirect cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
All prices specified on invoices are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of service and subject to change without notice.
Orders received will be dispatched once payment in full has been received, and cleared into our account, as long as the parts required are available for delivery. An estimated delivery time or date will be given for parts not currently available. A non-refundable deposit is required on ordering special or custom made parts. These parts cannot be returned unless faulty.
Before returning any goods, you must contact PartsDirect. The customer will be liable for return delivery charges for incorrectly ordered parts or unwanted parts returned. PartsDirect will be liable for return delivery charges on faulty parts only.
All parts returned should be in the original condition when purchased, otherwise no refund or a reduced refund will be made. Special or custom-made parts cannot be returned unless faulty.
We accept payments by debit or credit card (card charges may apply if paying by credit card) and Bank Transfers to be made payable to PartsDirect.
Availability of Goods
Parts Direct does not manufacture any parts sold. Parts are acquired from verified spare part vendors.
Parts must be checked for damage prior to signing for on delivery. Any damage must be noted on the couriers’ paperwork. Please notify us immediately of any damaged goods received, or goods not received.